The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,350 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
General Description: The Administrative Manager is responsible for assisting the Executive Director in performing administrative duties directly related to the general operations of the pregnancy center. Major duties involve ensuring efficient office procedures and managing the execution of said tasks.
Reporting and Supervision: The Administrative Manager will report to and work under the direction of the Executive Director.
Hours and Earnings: 25 hours/salary TBD based on education and experience
* A mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
* Faithfully attends and participates in a local church
* Exhibits strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual integrity that affirms the biblical stance for human life, sex and marriage
*Agrees with and is willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and the policies of the center
*Has experience in office operations and general office management, including organizing and maintaining physical and electronic files, preparing spreadsheets and using Mail Merge to generate letters and labels.
* Has experience with computer operations and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office 2007/10, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point
* Exhibits excellent organizational skills, keyboard ability and attention to detail
* Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, dependable and responsible
* Demonstrates maturity and initiative resulting in the ability to work with little to no supervision and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
* Demonstrates ability to work well with others and maintain respectful relationships with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other staff and volunteers
* Bachelor's degree or related experience equivalent.
* Maintain and provide updated copies of center calendars, rosters and donor reports
* See that Center correspondence (newsletters, schedules, forms, donor letters and appeals) is gathered, typed, copied/printed, stored, and mailed on a timely basis
* Maintain forms, files, and manuals as directed by the Executive Director
* Manage document retention and destruction efforts in accordance with prescribed policy
* Oversee inventory control and purchase of office supplies
* Receive calls relating to office management and answer phone when other staff is unavailable
* Oversee mailings, to include coordinating volunteers for bulk mailing and ensuring all materials are available as needed
* Oversee Prayer Power Hour and coordinate with volunteer prayer leader
* Transcribe staff meeting notes
Personnel Management & Supervision:
* Assist in recruiting, training, scheduling, overseeing, and evaluating administrative volunteers, delegating clerical jobs based on volunteers' skills
* Train administrative volunteers on basic WayCool operations
* Maintain personnel files for volunteers related to administration; advise ED of statuses as necessary
* Prepare and submit requests for security checks for staff and volunteers as needed
* Maintain HR posters as required by law
* Track staff and volunteer birthdays, and initiate recognition with staff (cards, etc.)
* Generate and mail thank you cards as requested by ED
* Oversee the operations of the computer network, coordinating with volunteer IT personnel as needed
* Ensure weekly backup of office computers and complete all software updates for computers
* Report weekly to Executive Director and submit a monthly report for her Board report
* Attend Center events and in-services as prescribed by the Policies and Procedures Manual
* Develop and operate within an approved budget for expendable supplies to support the administrative needs of the ministry, including stationary, stamps, general office supplies
* Assist Executive Director with annual affiliation renewals, and other periodic administrative activities
* Fulfill other administrative duties as may be reasonably assigned
For information, please contact: Fredericksburg Pregnancy Center, Denise Swett, email@example.com, 540-370-1800
Pregnancy testing, peer counseling, STI testing, and patient education, managerial responsibilities include, but are not limited to, communication with the physician, coordination of volunteer nursing staff, and community outreach. 4 days (20 to 25 hours/week). Salary negotiable. Qualifications: Registered Nurse; Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ; Passion for life; Heart and desire to minister to women; Communicates well; Community outreach experience a plus; Delegates well; Shows good leadership. Applicant should be willing to be trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound; Proficiency in Microsoft Word a must; Experience in a pregnancy resource center a plus. Submit resume by email.
Cassandra Deans, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time 12-18 hours a week. Monday's 1:00-5:00 p.m., Wednesday's 12:00-4:00 p.m., Friday's 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Qualifications include but not limited to:
Up to date on nursing license for Registered Nurse in the state of ID
Passion to help women and their unborn babies
Be a team player
Confidentiality is a must.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day medical operations of the L.I.F.E . Center. Pregnancy Help located in Wabash, Indiana.
The duties of the Nurse Manager include but are not limited to:
Develops, maintains working knowledge of nursing methods, maintains accurate records, performs pregnancy tests and limited ultra sounds, completes necessary client forms, including Pregnancy Verification form and represents the clinic in the community as delegated by the Director.
This position will report directly to the Executive Director.
Please submit resume and references to : Cheryl Meyer, Executive Director LIFE Center 78 West Hill Street, Wabash, IN 46992 or e-mail it to Cheryl@wabashlife.com
Please contact the Center below for detailed information.
Kerry Jepson CEO Assure Pregnancy Clinic 9161 Sierra Ave., Suite 108 Fontana, CA 92335 909.621.4800
Lead Client Mentor
Assist Pregnancy Center, a Christian pro-life ministry, seeks a part/full time Lead Client Mentor to support the Client Services Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Center by serving as the primary client mentor, contributing to the implementation of Center programs, and assisting with mentoring of new client services volunteers. Candidate should possess strong interpersonal communication skills, experience in counseling or the pregnancy center context, spiritual maturity, and aptitude with electronic charting systems. Download complete job description at http://assistpartners.org/assist/about.php Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and personal testimony.
Leanna Baumer, Executive Director: email@example.com
Client Services Manager
Assist Pregnancy Center, a Christian pro-life ministry, seeks a full time Client Services Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and workflow of client services and programs at the pregnancy medical center, including the training and management of client services staff and volunteers. Candidate should possess strong management and people skills, administrative gifting, experience in counseling or the pregnancy center context, problem solving abilities, and spiritual maturity. Download full job description at http://assistpartners.org/assist/about.php Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and personal testimony.
Leanna Baumer, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist Pregnancy Center, an evangelical Christian pro-life ministry, seeks a 36 hour/week Outreach Coordinator to work closely with the Executive Director in developing and overseeing the ministry's church and community outreach efforts, donor development, fundraising events, ministry communications, and digital marketing. Candidate should possess strong communication and people skills, administrative gifting, and event management experience. Download the complete Job Description at http://assistpartners.org/assist/about.php. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and personal testimony.
Leanna Baumer, Executive Director: email@example.com
Director of Nursing
AVA Care of Harrisonburg is looking to fill the Director of Nursing position.
Reports to: Executive Director, Medical Director
Supervises: Volunteer healthcare professionals
Objective of Position: The Director of Nursing serves clients during designated hours to provide medical services following professional standards of care and in keeping with AVA Care of Harrisonburg's mission. This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects in delivery of medical services. This position also supervises volunteer healthcare professionals.
1. BSN with 3+ years of experience required (preferable in OB/GYN).
2. Current RN licensure in good standing with the Medical Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
3. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Christ as evidenced by a consistent Christian walk and active local church participation
4. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of life position, related issues of abortion, and sexual purity
5. Agreement with and commitment to uphold AVA Care's Statement of Faith & Principles, Core Values, Pledge of Confidentiality and policies
6. Demonstrate skill in lay counseling, crisis intervention, interpersonal communication, and volunteer management and training
7. Possess strong organizational and basic clerical/computer skills
8. Available to work evenings and/or weekends when needed or event requires
For more informations, please contact Susan Null, Executive Director: phone 540-434-0685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Nurse Manager with Ultrasound experience
Oregon City, OR
1. Ability to perform limited 1st and 2nd trimester obstetrical ultrasounds and pregnancy testing
2. Up to date Nursing license for Registered Nurse
3. Be able to sign our Statement of Faith
4. Have a passion to help women (and their unborn) by providing caring and compassionate counseling
5. Confident in public speaking and being a spokesperson for our ministry
6. Be a team player
Responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nursing interventions, and responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided by Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and lay counselors to assure that patients are receiving the best of care.
Work hours are:
Monday 10am-5pm and Thursday 10am-5pm
The hours will increase as our patient load increases and the funds are available.
Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic is a faith based, nonprofit, Pro-Life Medical Clinic that offers Pregnancy Tests, Limited Ultrasounds, Prenatal Vitamins, Options Counseling, Referrals, Parenting Class and baby items. All of our services are Free and everyone is welcome. We are a "Safe Place" for women to come to when experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
Send a resume and a letter of introduction and interest to Joanne Eggimann, Executive Director, email@example.com. Please feel free to contact me at 503-908-1861 if you have any questions about this position.
Posted: February 2, 2016
Expires: March 31, 2016 or until filled
Location: Steubenville, OH
Organization: AIM Women's Center
Terms: Full Time Employee
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: Full-time - compensation is commensurate with experience and level of education
To apply, please submit the following: a cover letter of application, a resume, and a statement of support on the mission of AIM Women's Center.
Are You Passionate About Life?
Do you love the Lord with your whole heart and yearn to see His littlest ones protected?
Do you care passionately about both women and babies?
Do you desire to see the Culture of Life brought about today by working in some of the most challenging situations imaginable?
Are you a prayer warrior who puts faith above doubt, hope above despair, and love above all?
Since 1987, AIM Women's Center (AIM) has helped more than 10,000 women with counseling and care and has long been an important part of the Steubenville community. AIM is a successful, vibrant medical clinic that provides medical services under the direction of a licensed physician to abortion vulnerable women facing unplanned pregnancies. The Board is now searching for a dynamic Executive Director who will guide AIM to the next level and expand its services to reach more women.
AIM Women's Center's mission is to seek out abortion-vulnerable individuals in the Steubenville, Ohio and surrounding tri-state area, in order to provide education, opportunities for healing, and support in a Christ centered way. We strive to empower individuals to make healthy life decisions consistent with the Sanctity of Human Life. AIM does not refer for abortions, contraceptives, or sterilizations, and informs clients about the adverse effects of each.
To apply, please submit electronically to Mr. Christopher Wendt, Chair of the Personnel Committee, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of completed applications will begin on February 17, 2016 and will continue until the position is filled.
Part Time Client Services Manager
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Manager is the day-to-day operation of the center with regards to client services and programs including the training and management of client services staff and volunteers, as well as the implementation of ministry programs including abstinence education, sexual health education, limited ultrasounds, post-abortion groups, parenting classes, diaper bank and Bible study groups. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a medical services field preferred. Two years professional experience in a supervisory capacity.
request that all resumes & cover letters be submitted via email to email@example.com
Executive Director, TLC Options for Women
St. Paul, MN
Responsibilities:maintain TLC's philosophy, policies and manuals; coordinate TLC's Training events; plan and execute meetings and gatherings; provide assistance to Affiliates; administer grants to Affiliates; promote the establishment of medical conversions and services; represent TLC to the public; assist the preparation of the annual budget and strategic plan; assist with TLC's fundraising; supervise TLC's staff
Qualifications: Must have a 4-year degree or equivalent experience; must have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; experience in public relations, law, fund raising or office management is helpful; Must be in agreement with the philosophy, policies and mission of TLC
Send resume and letter of interest to: TLC Options for Women, 525 Thomas Ave, St. Paul MN 55103 or to Will@tlcOptions.org
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston - Houston is seeking a Blessed Beginnings Center Director with an extremely strong commitment to the pro-life teachings of the Catholic Church. The successful candidate has the ability to perform enthusiastic outreach to Catholic and other pro-life groups to garner support and create collaborations, as well as obtain knowledge of and effectively work with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston parishes. The Director ensures the administrative functioning of the pregnancy and parenting educational services, pregnancy testing, Post-Adoption, mentoring, and wrap around services for parents with children ages 0-5 years, as well as provide support to adoptive families and birth mothers for all counties served.
Minimum education requirements: At least three years of professional nonprofit experience in a similar position that required the use of
project management, relationship management, communication, and training skills; Master Degree in Social Work or related Human Services field, and LMSW required.
Contact Brenda Bocanegra for detailed information regarding job responsibilities, minimum skills and experience requirements, and other qualifications. Online applications accepted.
Brenda Bocanegra, Director of Human Resources; Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston 2900 Louisiana, Houston, TX 77006; phone: 713.526.4611 (Main) 713.874.6527 (Direct) 713-526-1546 (Fax) email: firstname.lastname@example.org website:www.catholiccharities.org
The South Austin Pregnancy Resource Center (SAPRC) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Executive Director.
In addition to continuing to serve the Austin community through the pregnancy resource center, the SAPRC will establish a new medical clinic to engage a new abortion at-risk demographic currently being served by abortion-affirming providers.
* Be a committed, mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is an active member in good standing within a local, evangelical church. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the sanctity of human life.
* Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree; a Master's Degree is preferred, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent in the field.
* Have more than 3 years experience in a senior leadership position with direct experience in strategic planning, development/fundraising, marketing, and community and public relations outreach and administration.
* Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships is preferred.
* Exhibit strong skills in relationship building, public speaking, writing, and effective media communications.
We are requesting that all resumes & cover letters be submitted via email to Jim Jordan Jim@saprc.org. Upon review, an application & background check form will be provided.