The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,350 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
Office Manager position at APRC
Office Manager: To provide support for the Executive Director by performing duties required for efficient/timely management of and communication with ministry partners/donors. Responsible for organizational and personnel administrative duties, vendor/contractor management, and facilities management/maintenance. Other responsibilities: Donor Data Management,
Relationship Management, Fundraising, Administrative Assistance, Human Resources Administration, Community Outreach, and Office Management.
* Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is an active member of
a local church.
* Committed to the sanctity of all human life and in agreement with the Statement of Faith, the Mission
Statement, Statement of Principles, and Core Values of APRC.
* Committed to carrying out the pro-life, pro-family, and sexual integrity mission of APRC.
* Has completed APRC Volunteer Orientation and Training.
* Exhibits leadership qualities that convey the Biblical principle of serving others: servant leader and team
* Displays emotional and spiritual maturity in character and in demeanor; heeds direction, accepts feedback,
and respects and submits to authority.
* Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and has strong work ethic and time management skills.
* Exhibits flexibility and demonstrates an ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and
* Possesses excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups.
* Displays a professional appearance, positive attitude, and appropriate discretion.
* Maintains orderly and efficient work area that is visible to the public.
* Models a calm and gracious attitude when responding to unexpected/difficult/sensitive situations.
* Must be sensitive and responsive to the ever-changing matrix and demands of the organization.
* Is able to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
Qualified individuals interested in applying for this position may email their resume to me at: email@example.com with "Office Manager" as the subject line.
Woman's Choice Inc. is a Christian, pro-life ministry that has been serving women in the Charleston, WV area since 1977. The non-profit's caring volunteers have helped approximately 10,000 clients with various needs.
Because of the ministry's growth, Woman's Choice is seeking a full-time, salaried Executive Director. The Executive Director will be responsible for public relations, fund raising, development and management of the volunteer staff, providing adequate and appropriate services to clients, and general administrative duties.
Qualifications include: Christian faith with strong belief in the sanctity of human life, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem solving ability; agreement with core policies of the organization; management and/or administrative experience including supervision of 5-10 staff members. One year of experience in non-profit leadership is preferred with demonstrated fund raising success. The successful candidate will possess excellent skills in organization, leadership, and counseling.
Additional Preferred Skills: Possess current RN license with qualification to operate and maintain ultra-sound equipment. This position will report to the Board of Directors. A Part-Time Director may also be considered.
You may visit our website for additional information about the center www.choicesmakeyou.co
If you have questions or would like to request a job application, please email the center at WomChc4life@aol.com.
Hope Resource Center is seeking a full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered focus, direction, and vision for the mission of Hope Resource Center. Potential candidates must have a desire and commitment to educate the community about Hope Resource Center's ministry with
the goal of seeking donor participation and involvement. HOPE has 14 medical and non-medical staff members, and is postured for growth to meet the
increased patient demands of a pregnancy center recently accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Primary responsibilities and expected skill sets include:
? Maintain a cohesive and unified staff and volunteer team by providing spiritual support and direction for all personnel.
? Provide managerial support, direction, and supervision to all paid medical and nonmedical staff.
? Implement the Policies and Procedures of Hope Resource Center within the parameters of the budget.
? Ensure compliance with all medical, regulatory, and legal requirements.
? Must have proven ministry leadership experience.
? Managing others, building ministry and community relationships, achieving strategic and development objectives and goals.
? Be involved in the expansion and visibility of Hope Resource Center within the community both in outreach and fundraising efforts.
? Desire to promote the life-affirming message and mission of Hope Resource Center.
***Note: A more specific job description available upon request for interested persons.
Interested and qualified applicants may send a resume to Terrell Burkhart, Board Chair, via email only: Terrell@KnoxvilleHOPE.com.
The Executive Director shall, subject to the oversight of the Board of Directors, have the primary management and supervisory responsibility for all facets of the Center's operations. The major responsibilities of the position are summarized below.
The Executive Director is accountable to and under the direct supervision of the Board of Directors of the Pregnancy Care Center of Southeast Indiana
1. Christian with a consistent testimony, prayer life, and regular church involvement.
2. Demonstration of a strong and clear commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life.
3. Agreement with the Statement of Faith, Statement of Policy, and Statement of Principle Possess skills in administration, management, and experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry or related agency
4. Demonstration of strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide ongoing supervision and support to all paid staff and volunteers. Support shall include the development and implementation of appropriate training programs for all personnel.
2. Coordinate with treasurer, finance committee and other staff on annual budget that is presented to the Board of Directors for approval..
3. Ensure that all financial matters are handled in a manner consistent with the policies established by the Board and in the strictest of confidence.
3. Oversee the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping and reporting to the Board monthly.
4. Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the Center and insure that they are all carried out
5. Educate the local community, including churches, pastors, community groups and professional community about the Center ministry and the sanctity of human life, with goal of obtaining support and involvement with the ministry.
6. Attend all board meetings and retreats.
7. Develop and present monthly and annual reports summarizing the operation of the Center to the Board.
8. Assist the Board in recruitment on new members
9. Carry out each and every other duty, which may be prescribed from time to time by the Board.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will contact you.
Assist Pregnancy Center/Metro Women's Care (Annandale, Virginia) seeks full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for achievement of the mission and financial objectives of a growing medical pregnancy center ministry in a multicultural metropolitan area. Assist has 9 staff members and is postured for growth to meet the increased client demands of a pregnancy center that has recently begun providing ultrasound services. Areas of responsibility include strategy, development, administration, client marketing, community, public relations, and facility management. Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and managerial support and direction to all medical and non-medical staff. Must have proven ministry leadership experience and exhibit skills in managing others, building ministry relationships, achieving strategic and development objectives and goals, public speaking, and writing. Executive Director reports to Board and must be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision. See http://assistpartners.org/assets2012v1/documents/AssistEDJobDescription.pdf for job description.
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and your salvation testimony to Leanna Baumer, Board Secretary, Assist Pregnancy Center at AssistCareers2015@gmail.com
Sonographer for Care Net Pregnancy Centers First Care Clinic
First Care Clinic of Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County in Madison, WI is recruiting a part-time sonographer to work in the clinic. Candidates should hold a current and active license as an RDMS in the state of Wisconsin or be a Registered Nurse with a certificate of completion from an ultrasound course that adheres to AWHONN, ACOG, or AIUM guidelines; having completed the required number of supervised scans.
For more info see www.carenetdane.org/friends.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center is seeking an Executive Director. The primary job duties include supervision of client advocacy, strategic planning, board relations, community relations, human resources management, financial management, media relations and volunteer relations. This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To learn more and apply for this position, please visit our website at http://bridgehavencr.org
Part-time Client Service Specialist
San Diego, CA
Are you searching for your calling in life or being involved with an organization that is committed to ending abortion in our city? If so, consider Turning Point Pregnancy Resource Center, a non-profit, faith-based medical clinic located in San Diego, California. Turning Point's mission is to provide hope, help and healing to women in crisis pregnancies and offer alternatives to abortion. We are currently seeking a part-time Client Service Specialist to join our team to help women facing a crisis pregnancy. Experience in a crisis pregnancy or other crisis intervention ministry or organization preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
Essential functions include fluency in spoken communication and needs analysis; exhibit strong self-starter qualities with the ability to function in an unstructured work environment and/or under uncertain conditions; ability to interact effectively with clients, staff and volunteers; ability to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting a high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
For a complete job description and to submit your resume, please contact Camille Cassin at 858-457-7800 or via email at: email@example.com.
Client Services Director
Pregnancy Center Client Services Director. The Pregnancy Support Center, a life-affirming Christ-Centered Ministry, is seeking applicants for the position of Client Services Director. Must have a commitment and dedication to the pro-life position. Strong communication, administration and organizational skills necessary. Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Ministry volunteer and leadership experience required. Prior work with fund-raising, community and public relations a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter to email at Info@pscfarmville.org