The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,430 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
The Pregnancy Resource Center for Southwest Arkansas (PRCSA) is currently seeking a full-time Executive Director (ED) to provide Christ-centered leadership to a vibrant, growing non-profit ministry. The ED will be responsible for implementing the mission and vision of the center, overseeing the management of programs and ministries, supervising an effective fundraising program to support the work of the organization. The ED will be under the authority of the Board of Directors and shall supervise and direct general day-to-day operation of the center, providing management, leadership and development for paid and volunteer staff as well as in the area of operations, client services, resource development, and public relations. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications/experience.
* Being a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
* Exhibiting a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
* Agreeing with and demonstrating commitment to PRCSA's Mission, Vision, Statement of Values, and policies.
* Willingness and ability to serve clients and other PRCSA constituencies (including staff, volunteers, donors, vendors, etc.) in a way that honors Jesus Christ and supports and promotes PRCSA life-affirming ministry.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with multiple audiences/constituencies (Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, clients, donors, churches and other organizations, government leaders, and the media) using a variety of formats including public speaking skills.
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
* Problem solving and program development ability/skills to develop/evaluate programs and administer/manage operations, staff, and volunteers of the organization and resolve problems.
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related experience with administrative skills. (Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Non-Profit Management)
* Two years' experience in pregnancy medical/care center ministry or non-profit management preferred.
* Prefer two years of experience in an administrative position with direct supervision of paid staff.
* Proficient office and computer skills to include the use of general office equipment, Microsoft Office software (word processing and spreadsheet skills), and QuickBooks preferred.
If this position appeals to you, please send resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this position, your spiritual journey, and why you feel you are qualified to [email protected]
We are seeking a Clinic Manager to lead our medical services. We are in a season of growth and the qualified candidate will be committed to providing excellent medical care to our clients, developing new services such as STI/STD testing and Sexual Risk Avoidance initiatives, assisting in the recruitment and growth of our medical staff, and participating in an advisory role to the capital campaign committee. More generally, under the day-to-day supervision of the Executive Director and medical supervision of the Medical Director, the Clinic Manager oversees the provision of client care and medical services operations provided by Women's Care Clinic. The Clinic Manager will perform direct client care and follow-up, with the assistance of several paid and volunteer medical staff. All duties and responsibilities are performed in support of the Women's Care Clinic mission, vision, and statement of faith.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Full-time Executive Director of Pregnancy Resource Center is responsible for overseeing the operations, programs, mission, and strategic plan for our four centers. Additional duties include building public awareness of the organization and its mission, overseeing marketing team, developing personnel, and community outreach. Qualifications include: Strong Christian, bachelor's or master's degree, executive leadership experience.
Email the following to addresses listed in Contact Info:
-Personal Christian testimony
-A handwritten description of why you are interested in the position (scanned)
Part Time Staff Nurse
Assist Pregnancy Center, a Christian, life-affirming ministry, seeks a part time Staff Nurse to provide medical services (including limited obstetrical ultrasound) under the oversight of the clinic's Medical Director and Executive Director. The Staff Nurse works in conjunction with staff and volunteer physicians, nurses, and client mentors to ensure that clients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible.
Flexible work schedule. Includes PTO benefits.
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter outlining interest in and qualifications for the position. Additionally, candidates should supply a resume, personal testimony, and a statement outlining their pro-life position to [email protected] More information and complete Job Description is available at: http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/.
Registered Nurse Manager (part-time)
Part-time Registered Nurse Manager needed for Journey House Pregnancy Resource Center in Enid, OK.
Must exhibit dedication to pro-life position, have strong interpersonal, spiritual and administrative skills.
Is responsible for planning, providing, and monitoring medical services offered, including STI testing.
Certification in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound a plus or be willing to obtain education in this area.
Email contact: [email protected] or Phone: (580)234-5660
Staff Nurse (part time)
Assist Pregnancy Center, an evangelical pro-life ministry, seeks a part time Staff Nurse to provide medical services (including limited obstetrical ultrasound) under the oversight of the clinic's Medical Director and Executive Director. The Staff Nurse works in conjunction with staff and volunteer physicians, nurses, and client mentors to ensure that clients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible.
Full Job Description is available at: http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter outlining interest in and qualifications for the position. Additionally, candidates should supply a resume, personal testimony, and a statement outlining their pro-life position to [email protected]
Director of Nursing
Status: Part-time (25-30 hours)
Reports to: Executive Director, Medical Director
Supervises: Volunteer healthcare professionals
Objective of Position: The Director of Nursing serves clients during designated hours to provide medical services following professional standards of care and in keeping with AVA Care of Harrisonburg's mission. This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects in delivery of medical services. This position also supervises volunteer healthcare professionals.
BSN with 3+ years of experience required (preferable in OB/GYN).
Current RN licensure in good standing with the Medical Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Christ as evidenced by a consistent Christian walk and active local church participation
Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of life position, related issues of abortion, and sexual purity.
Agreement with and commitment to uphold AVA Care's Statement of Faith & Principles, Core Values, Pledge of Confidentiality and policies
Demonstrate skill in lay counseling, crisis intervention, interpersonal communication, and volunteer management and training.
Possess strong organizational and basic clerical/computer skills.
Available to work evenings and/or weekends when needed or event requires.
For more information visit http://support-avacare.org/jobs/ . For full job description or to apply, please send cover letter and resume by mail or email to: AVA Care of Harrisonburg, 833 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 or [email protected] Qualified applicants will be asked to complete an application. Position is open until filled.
The President of Heroic Media provides leadership to every aspect of the organization, most especially ensuring the engagement of the donor community, including foundations and high net worth individuals in order to secure and continually grow annual fundraising results to support the Mission.
The President provides dynamic, day-to-day leadership for the entire organization, possesses substantial experience in the development field and has excellent communication skills. The President works closely with the Board Chair and the executive team to strategically represent Heroic Media to current and potential benefactors in the stewardship, cultivation and solicitation of major gifts. The President is an effective and valued leader for all stakeholders of Heroic Media.
A cover letter addressing the applicant's experience related to the position responsibilities, qualifications and any other characteristics which deserve emphasis, and a current resume should be sent, in confidence, to: [email protected]
Chief Executive Officer
Canton, Massillon, Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
-Has administrative responsibilities for the Pregnancy Choices (PC) in areas of administrative, development, and community/public relations
-Implements policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors within parameters of the PC annual budget
-Assists Executive Board, financial consultant and accountant in establishing annual budget
-Administrates over five center locations one Reconciliation House off campus in conjunction with Director of Operations
-Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
-Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life
-Uphold PC Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle and policies of our ministry and our umbrella organization, Care Net
-Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field or related experience equivalent
-Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing and effective media relations
-Be equipped to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction for Leadership Team staff members and volunteers
-Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for growth of the ministry
-Be able to carry out responsibilities with appropriate communication and feedback to the Board of Directors
Interested candidates should respond to email [email protected]
Executive Nurse Clinic Manager
Culture of Life Family Services is a non-profit pro-life ministry. We are currently seeking a full-time Manager who has a heart of compassion for our ministry and also
1.Expresses full agreement with corporation's Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Code of Christian Conduct
2.Complies with the policies and procedures of the clinic.
3.Is dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
4.Has a sincere desire to reach out to at-risk patients considering abortion.
5.Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a patient to have an abortion
6.Respects confidentiality and upholds privacy per HIPAA.
7.Holds a current License or Registry in good standing with the State Medical Board.
8.Exhibits strong interpersonal, spiritual and administrative skills, takes initiative and is flexible.
9.Skilled with current technology and able to learn new skills quickly.
10.Must obtain education, training, and documentation of competency to perform limited obstetric ultrasound.
11. Preferably has a Master of Science in Nursing
12. 2 + years' Nursing, 5 + years' leadership experience
Please contact Maria Moreno at [email protected] for a full Job Description.
The main focus of the Executive Director is to oversee the general operation of Alpha Pregnancy Clinics (APC) and to seek new funds for APC in the community. In conjunction with the Speaker's Bureau, they shall represent APC in the community in order to educate and create the
support is needed for APC including prayer, finances and volunteers.
* Be a strong Christian who has a heart for women facing crisis pregnancies and must be solidly pro-life.
* Be in agreement with APC statements of Faith, Principle, Commitment, Confidentiality, Mission and Policies and Procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree, AA degree with 4 years experience in Christian ministries or 6 years experience in Christian ministries.
* 2 years of managerial experience
* Fundraising experience
* Budget knowledge
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Strong personnel and people skills.
* Public relations experience, including public speaking.
* Leadership and motivational skills with an ability to delegate.
* Complete APC counselor training by date set by Board of Directors.
Areas of Responsibility
* Oversee the overall operation of APC, shall supervise and work closely with all Department Heads.
* Create Policies & Procedures to be submitted for board approval.
* Institute regular staff meetings, including all necessary reporting.
* Attend conferences and workshops as approved by the board.
* Represent APC in the community in order to create support, including public speaking, public relations and media relations.
* Must actively participate with the Director of Development to maintain and build donor and church relationships.
* Maintain timely communications with donors.
* Working closely with the Director of Marketing to develop branded messages and social media that represent APC.
* Write content for newsletters.
* Supervise fundraising efforts.
* Responsible for seeking, building and maintaining large donor relationships.
* Grant writing
* Serve as a ex-officio member of the Board of Directors and board committees.
* Attend and schedule all board meetings. Prepare all necessary reporting, including monthly and annual reports.
* As appropriate, refer individuals from the community for consideration as a board or committee member.
* Participate in new board member interviews and orientation process.
* Make budget recommendations.
* Maintain Corporate Record Book.
* Along with the Board of Directors, help develop strategic plans.
Terms of Employment
* This is a full time permanent position. The hours will be performed in accordance with the hours necessary to perform their responsibilities, and will include evening and weekend hours as needed, 40 hours on a regular basis as needed.
* One week of paid vacation will be given after one year of employment, two weeks after two to five years, and three weeks after five or more years.
* Paid holidays
* Termination will take place with two weeks written notice, or payment in lieu of it, except in the case of discharge for just cause.
For questions and inquiries call 707-449-8996
Director of Development
Morning Star, a faith based ministry, with the express desire to spread the good news of life through being an active presence in the community, is seeking an experienced fundraising generalist with demonstrated results in major giving, special events, building donor and church relationships, and tech savvy innovator. Must be a good communicator with a passion for our mission and vision. Experience in grant writing and marketing a plus.
Develops, plans, and orchestrates all marketing, public relations, and fundraising programs that will encourage, maintain, and increase philanthropic and community support to meet the short-term and long-term needs of Morning Star Pregnancy Services (MSPS). These activities shall be consistent with MSPS pro-life mission and vision and Christian core operational values and beliefs. Shall primarily involve outreach seeking relationships with individuals, corporations, foundations, churches, and related organizations.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits available to full-time employees. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] For more information call Linda Plummer, Executive Director at 717-901-3377.
Established in 1988, Tender Care Pregnancy Center provides non-judgmental care to those who may be pregnant, and material support and parenting classes for those who have children. The Board of Directors is now accepting applications for the position of Director. The Director reports directly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for implementing Tender Care's mission with integrity and professionalism. The Director is responsible for managing all Tender Care operations, employees, volunteers and property. Candidates will be asked to provide a pastoral recommendation and one professional letter of recommendation prior to an interview.
Cover letter with resume should be sent to Board Member Don Wilkinson at [email protected]
Whispering Hope Women's Resource and Pregnancy Center located in Cumming, Georgia, is seeking a Nurse Manager. Besides meeting professional qualifications, the ideal candidate will have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, be committed to the pro-life position and sexual purity, and be called to help fulfill our mission to the abortion vulnerable in our community. A full job description is available upon request.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Medical Services Manager
Morning Star Pregnancy Services in Harrisburg, PA is seeking a Medical Services Manager to oversee its Ultrasound Program.
When it comes to changing hearts and minds, the ultrasound is the core of our pregnancy medical center. Morning Star Pregnancy Services is expanding our Ultrasound Program to offer ultrasounds during all hours of operation. In this exciting role, you will be working with moms and dads to view their unborn child, see its beating heart, and begin the bonding process.
Summary Job Description:
The Medical Services Manager oversees the provision of patient care and medical services operations and performs some patient care working under the supervision of the Medical Director. Primary responsibility is oversight of Morning Star's Ultrasound Program. All duties and responsibilities are performed in support of Morning Star's Mission, Vision, and Statement of Faith.
Position open to RDMS or RN with sonography experience. Salary commensurate with experience, benefits included.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] For more information call Linda Plummer, Executive Director at 717-901-3377
FINANCIAL MANAGER AND DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting including
developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Prepares financial reports for the Executive Director and Board of Directors. Maintains compliance with governing authorities' regulations and legislation.
Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Center's Waycool database.
Christian Johnson - 540-370-1800 - [email protected]
Under authority of the Board of Directors the ED/CEO shall supervise and direct generally the business affairs of the Center and provides overall leadership in the area of operations, client services, resource development, community and other business affairs of the Center. This is a FT position.
Qualified individuals interested in applying for this position may email their resume to me at: [email protected] with ED INQUIRY as the subject line.
Client Services Manager
Reports to ED and manages/coordinates all aspects of client services, including but not limited to, clients throughout lifecycle (e.g. scheduling, client flow-thru, follow-up...) as well as programs, services and volunteer staff. Admin duties would include producing reports & analytics. This is a FT position.
Qualified individuals may email their resume to me at: [email protected] with 'CSM INQUIRY' as the subject line.
Christ-centered innovative nonprofit is seeking an individual who wants to use her gifts to the Glory of God and for the good of the Orlando community in the arena of Pregnancy Resource Center ministry. This Christ-focused individual must have a heart for all women and the unborn, a passion for the mission and vision of ThriVe, and an evangelical orthodox understanding of Christianity as represented in ThriVe's Statement of Faith. Must also commit to personal daily prayer, Bible study, and active involvement in an Evangelical Church.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Market/Development, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
-Demonstrated success in leading the development and oversight of fundraising events
-Management and fundraising experience with demonstrated success
-Experience in operations management, preferably in non-profit organizations -Ability to coach, develop, and empower staff
-Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and edit persuasively
-Experience in effectively presenting information to groups which in this position will include staff, Board of Directors, and donors.
-Basic computer skills to include knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, and publishing software.
For further inquiries, please see Contact Information.
Michele Lewis Executive Director ThriVe Orlando 407.930.6743, [email protected]
Women's Hope Medical Clinic is a non-profit Christian ministry in Auburn, AL. We are currently seeking a full-time Nurse Manager who has a heart of compassion for our ministry.
Applicant must have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
Primary responsibility would be overseeing the day-to-day operations of the medical clinic, working in conjunction with the Executive Director and volunteer Medical Director. The Nurse Manager would be expected to assist and facilitate medical, as well as non-medical, consultations for clients, have the ability to multi-task, use good judgement and accomplish goals in a timely manner. Ultrasound experience is a plus.
This position requires a degree in Nursing with a current Alabama license. Experience in a related field is preferred.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Amanda Brogdon at [email protected] or by mail to 820 Stage Road, Auburn, AL 36830. If you have any questions, please call Amanda at 334.502-7000.
Immediate opening for full-time CEO of non-profit clinic, Dove Medical. Dove Medical is a dynamic,faith-based, patient-centered organization which encourages informed decision making about unintended pregnancy. We are a AAAHC-accredited clinic specializing in pregnancy diagnosis and decision making. This is an opportunity to lead a well-established pregnancy diagnosis clinic and sexual risk-avoidance ministry, with an emphasis on growing the organization while upholding a high level of excellence in community education and donor development.
Medical experience and experience in non-profit leadership preferred, but all well-qualified candidates
are encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits upon request.
Description: The Executive Director has full responsibility for the center, which includes the implementation of the Policies and Procedures approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the center's budget. The primary areas of responsibility will be fund raising, development, community
relations, outreach ministries and administrative. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is a member in good standing with her church.
- Dedicated to the sanctity of all human life and sexual integrity.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion.
- Agree with and uphold the center's Mission & Vision Statement, Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, as well as the Policies and Procedures of the center.
- Dependable, stable, and follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in a related field, or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry, as well as or including two years of experience in an administrative position with direct supervisory experience with paid staff in a professional office.
- Learns and applies new methods and approaches, forward thinking.
- Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and capable of using other data entry software. Able to operate a computer with above-average proficiency.
Charles Manne 209-815-8041 or [email protected]
Assurance is accepting applications for a part-time nurse position. The nurse would provide medical services, including limited obstetric ultrasounds and sexually transmitted infection/disease testing and treatment, to clients facing unplanned pregnancies and/or engaging in risky sexual behaviors.
To view the job description, application, and learn more about Assurance, please go to http://assuranceforlife.org/employment-opportunities/
-Active RN License and CPR certificaiton
-Personal and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
-Committed and regular attending member of a Bible-believing Evangelical church
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
-Oversee all medical services in the facility
-train, supervise, and schedule all Medical Volunteers
-provide limited obstetric ultrasounds, according to Daybreak's policies
-provide prenatal counseling, education, and referrals for clients
-ensure follow up calls with clients
-provide monthly statistical reports
-review Medical Volunteers charting and prepare for Medical Director review
Please contact the center for more details on job responsibilities and requirements.
Amber Daniels, Director of Client Services, [email protected]
Director of Development
Reports to: Executive Director
Schedule: Full-time candidate is preferable; a part-time candidate will be considered
Application Closing Date: August 25, 2016
Non-negotiable characteristics of a person well suited to join this mature team of compassionate and hard-working professionals include these leadership qualities: impeccable integrity; listens more than they speak; winsome, humble, and patient-other people like to see this person coming; and someone with a good reputation. Building strong relationships with people who love our mission is the foundation of our philosophy of ministry.
* Build deeper relationships with current and potential supporters.
* Lead all aspects of Clearway's first Vision Campaign.
* Manage donor relationships using Salesforce.
* Coach the executive director and outreach manager to build a strong team.
* Cultivate the support of the board by attending meetings and reporting to them monthly.
* Deploy key board members and staff to build relationships with donors.
* Identify new donors, including corporate and institutional opportunities.
* Oversee the annual banquet with the help of a core team.
* Implement the overall communication strategy.
* Complete a plan of execution for the first 90 days and the balance of the year.
* Passionate about Clearway's mission to help mothers chose life for their babies.
* Committed to help financial supporters see the eternal value of their gifts.
* Excellent writer, listener, and speaker.
* Experience training staff and board members in development.
* Team player-willing to pitch in whenever and wherever needed.
* Good sense of humor, a humble and gentle spirit, a joyous outlook.
* Bachelor's degree is important.
Additional information about Clearway Clinic can be found in the attached document and at www.clearwayfriends.com (Password: Jeremiah3217) and www.clearwayclinic.com.
For consideration, please submit letter of interest and resume: Human Resources Director [email protected]
Carolina Pregnancy Center in Greenville North Carolina seeks a full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for achievement of the mission and financial objectives of a successful pregnancy center ministry. Applicant should be a mature Christian with supervisory skills and experience, while holding a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related area. Non-profit experience is desired and pregnancy care center experience is strongly preferred. The Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and
managerial support and direction to staff and volunteers. Priorities for this position are: the ability to exhibit servant leadership qualities, along with strong fundraising, public speaking and writing skills. Executive Director will report to Board and is expected to carry out duties and
responsibilities with limited supervision.
Send Resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this position, your spiritual journey, and why you feel you are qualified.
Blake Honeycutt: [email protected]
Pregnancy testing, peer counseling, STI testing, and patient education, managerial responsibilities include, but are not limited to, communication with the physician, coordination of volunteer nursing staff, and community outreach. Minimum of 25 hours a week, $25.00/hr. Qualifications: Registered Nurse; Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ; Passion for life; Heart and desire to minister to women; Communicates well; Community outreach experience a plus; Delegates well; Shows good leadership. Applicant should be willing to be trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound; Proficiency in Microsoft Word a must; Experience in a pregnancy resource center a plus. Submit resume by email.
Cassandra Deans, Executive Director at [email protected]
Please contact the Center below for detailed information.
Kerry Jepson CEO Assure Pregnancy Clinic 9161 Sierra Ave., Suite 108 Fontana, CA 92335 909.621.4800
Part-time Nurse Manager with Ultrasound experience
Oregon City, OR
1. Ability to perform limited 1st and 2nd trimester obstetrical ultrasounds and pregnancy testing
2. Up to date Nursing license for Registered Nurse
3. Be able to sign our Statement of Faith
4. Have a passion to help women (and their unborn) by providing caring and compassionate counseling
5. Confident in public speaking and being a spokesperson for our ministry
6. Be a team player
Responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nursing interventions, and responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided by Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and lay counselors to assure that patients are receiving the best of care.
Work hours are:
Monday 10am-5pm and Thursday 10am-5pm
The hours will increase as our patient load increases and the funds are available.
Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic is a faith based, nonprofit, Pro-Life Medical Clinic that offers Pregnancy Tests, Limited Ultrasounds, Prenatal Vitamins, Options Counseling, Referrals, Parenting Class and baby items. All of our services are Free and everyone is welcome. We are a "Safe Place" for women to come to when experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
Send a resume and a letter of introduction and interest to Joanne Eggimann, Executive Director, [email protected] Please feel free to contact me at 503-908-1861 if you have any questions about this position.
Part Time Client Services Manager
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Manager is the day-to-day operation of the center with regards to client services and programs including the training and management of client services staff and volunteers, as well as the implementation of ministry programs including abstinence education, sexual health education, limited ultrasounds, post-abortion groups, parenting classes, diaper bank and Bible study groups. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a medical services field preferred. Two years professional experience in a supervisory capacity.
request that all resumes & cover letters be submitted via email to [email protected]
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston - Houston is seeking a Blessed Beginnings Center Director with an extremely strong commitment to the pro-life teachings of the Catholic Church. The successful candidate has the ability to perform enthusiastic outreach to Catholic and other pro-life groups to garner support and create collaborations, as well as obtain knowledge of and effectively work with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston parishes. The Director ensures the administrative functioning of the pregnancy and parenting educational services, pregnancy testing, Post-Adoption, mentoring, and wrap around services for parents with children ages 0-5 years, as well as provide support to adoptive families and birth mothers for all counties served.
Minimum education requirements: At least three years of professional nonprofit experience in a similar position that required the use of
project management, relationship management, communication, and training skills; Master Degree in Social Work or related Human Services field, and LMSW required.
Contact Brenda Bocanegra for detailed information regarding job responsibilities, minimum skills and experience requirements, and other qualifications. Online applications accepted.
Brenda Bocanegra, Director of Human Resources; Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston 2900 Louisiana, Houston, TX 77006; phone: 713.526.4611 (Main) 713.874.6527 (Direct) 713-526-1546 (Fax) email: [email protected] website:www.catholiccharities.org