The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,350 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
The Executive Director has full responsibility for Women's Hope Medical Clinic and the leadership of the organization's staff. Implementation of the policies and procedures as approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the medical clinic's budget will be led by the Executive Director. He or she will create a positive culture that benefits the mission of the organization and will be a strong advocate in the community for Women's Hope.
* A mature Christian faith demonstrating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
* Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
* Agree with and be willing to uphold the statement of principle, statement of faith, and policies of the clinic
* Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in a related field
* Minimum of two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry * Minimum of two years of experience in management with direct experience in supervising paid staff in an efficient and professional office
* Experience in marketing, fundraising, public relations or development
* Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing and effective media relations
* Ability to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction for the staff members and volunteers
* Ability to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the clinic * Ability to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision - a self-starter
For more information, or to apply for this position, please contact Greg Barnes, President Laura Weaver, Senior Search Consultant (214) 468-9055 firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Executive Director
Hope Pregnancy Center in Willmar, Minnesota is seeking a part-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for the achievement of the mission of a long standing successful pregnancy center. Applicant should be a mature Christian with supervisory skills and experience, a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred. Non-profit experience is desired and pregnancy care center experience is strongly preferred. The Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, managerial support and direction to staff and volunteers. Priorities for this position are: the ability to exhibit servant leadership qualities, along with some public speaking and writing skills. Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors and is expected to carry out the duties and responsibilities with limited supervision. Approximately 30 hrs/week.
Send Resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this position, your spiritual journey and why you feel you are qualified for this position to: email@example.com or Hope Pregnancy Center PO Box 334 Willmar, MN 56201
The Board of Directors of Morning Star Pregnancy Services is currently seeking applications for the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director has full responsibility for the operations of this faith-based pregnancy center, which has three locations in central Pennsylvania. The Executive Director will be responsible for leading all aspects of fund-raising, administration and programming of the ministry as approved by the Board of Directors. The applicant should have a clear commitment and dedication to all sanctity of human life issues. Previous experience in developing long-term donor relationships, budgeting and administration is a requirement for the position. The preferred candidate will hold a minimum of a bachelorís degree or equivalent two years leadership/administrative experience. Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills are essential to the position. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate evidence of spiritual maturity and be capable of providing leadership to staff, advocates and clients.
Interested applicants may email letters of application, a resume, and the names/addresses for three references to the following address: ATTN: Search Committee Joel Santolla, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Joel Santolla, Morning Star Pregnancy Services, 3835 Walnut Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109 Applications must be received no later than August 20, 2016.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning and execution
of fundraising events and assisting the Development Director in areas related to development. (15 hrs weekly)
-Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior
-Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position
-Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith and policies of the Center
-Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal and written communication and public speaking
-Have a high level of MS Windows operating system, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher with the ability to learn computer programs affiliated with event planning
-Exhibit excellent organizational skills
-Have a minimum of two years' experience in planning large events
-Have experience as a volunteer or staff member of a crisis pregnancy center (or agree to complete training) and a bachelor's degree or related experience equivalent
Contact the Center for more details.
Denise Swett, Executive Director, email@example.com
Carolina Pregnancy Center in Greenville North Carolina seeks a full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for achievement of the mission and financial objectives of a successful pregnancy center ministry. Applicant should be a mature Christian with supervisory skills and experience, while holding a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related area. Non-profit experience is desired and pregnancy care center experience is strongly preferred. The Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and
managerial support and direction to staff and volunteers. Priorities for this position are: the ability to exhibit servant leadership qualities, along with strong fundraising, public speaking and writing skills. Executive Director will report to Board and is expected to carry out duties and
responsibilities with limited supervision.
Send Resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this position, your spiritual journey, and why you feel you are qualified.
Blake Honeycutt: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nurse Manager oversees the day-to-day provision of medical services at the clinic, manages administrative issues, and oversight of staff & volunteers. Under the supervision of the Executive Director and the Medical Director the Nurse Manager is responsible for providing assessment & treatment of sexual health concerns according to established protocols & the highest professional standards of care. Nurse manager is responsible for administrative responsibilities & employee/volunteer oversight. Nurse manager position will begin before clinic opens to work in coordination with
ED to set clinic up & interview/hire staff & volunteers. Nurse manager will network w/medical community, provide education to community, and market testing clinic. Qualifications:
1. Must be a committed, mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior
and Lord and is an active member in good standing within a local, evangelical church.
2. Must exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the sanctity of human life.
3. Agrees with and uphold the SAPRC Statement of Faith and Principles and all policies of
4. Excels at operating in a fast pace, diverse community environment.
5. Operates the center as a ministry more than a business, always sensitive to the needs of the clients/volunteers so that the individual's needs takes precedent over the set schedule.
6. Strong counseling skills in relation with the clients as well as the volunteers.
7. Ability to challenge and discuss issues of importance to the organization in love.
8. Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
9. Strong interpersonal skills: tact, self-confidence and assertiveness, diplomacy, teamwork,
good judgment, confidentiality, a sense of humor.
10. Strong organizational skills and demonstrated excellence in problem solving, superior
attention to detail, and ability to coordinate multiple projects requiring close communication with staff to maintain high accuracy and productivity. 11. Bachelor's degree in Nursing and current Texas RN license, in good standing.
12. CPR certified
13. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
14. Delegate responsibilities effectively.
15. Strong leadership qualities.
16. Fluency in the Spanish language is a plus, but not required.
17. Managerial experience preferred, as well as recent direct patient care. 18. Obstetric sonography experience preferred, but training will be provided if lacking.
19. Will be called upon to participate in networking/fundraising with donors, medical community, churches, etc. as appropriate. Time will be split between clinic & networking/fundraising role.
Contact for more details and/or please send cover letter and resume.
Emily Stellitano: Emily@saprc.org
Donor and Outreach Specialist
The Donor and Outreach Specialist (DOS) reports to the Executive Director (ED) to create and oversee the implementation of an annual work plan and coordinate activities that ensure the success of the Center and Clinic's fundraising initiatives. Plan, organize, manage and execute donor recruitment drives, special events, and annual fundraising initiatives. strategic approaches to fundraising include major gifts, corporate donations, grant solicitation, and in-kind resources. The DOS does not have supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications:
1. Be a committed, mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is an active member in good standing within a local, evangelical church.
2. Agree with and uphold the Statement of Faith and Principles and all policies.
3. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the sanctity of
4. Be able to provide and receive Christian leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction to/from staff members and volunteers.
5. Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in fundraising, marketing/sales or preferably in a related field.
6. Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with direct experience in Business, Marketing or Strategic Planning, Development/Fundraising, Donor Management, Marketing, and Event Planning.
7. Exhibit strong skills with collaboration, teamwork, relationships, donor interface, public speaking, writing, and effective media communications.
8. Demonstrated ability to effectively represent SAPRC to external audiences through the use of strong verbal and written communications skills, especially in ways that enhance a person's attachment to the organization.
9. Proven ability to develop and implement strategic plans and goals.
10. Strong organizational skills and demonstrated excellence in problem solving, superior attention to detail, and ability to coordinate multiple projects requiring collaboration and communication (both
up and down the line) with staff to maintain high accuracy and productivity.
11. Willingness to adjust work schedule as needed to meet the demands of the position; attendance at various events required.
12. Must be a self-starter, solid communicator and highly collaborative
Please send cover letter and resume.
Katy Sargent: email@example.com.
Assist Pregnancy Center, a Christian pro-life ministry, seeks a 36 hour week Office Assistant to aid Center operations and delivery of client services by providing phone, reception, and administrative support. Candidate should possess spiritual maturity, a commitment to life, strong oral communication skills, attention to detail, and aptitude with web based schedulers. Download the full Job Description at http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and personal testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leanna Baumer, Executive Director, email@example.com
General Description: The Administrative Manager is responsible for assisting the Executive Director in performing administrative duties directly related to the general operations of the pregnancy center. Major duties involve ensuring efficient office procedures and managing the execution of said tasks.
Hours and Earnings: 25 hours/salary TBD based on education and experience
Contact for detailed job description and qualifications.
For information, please contact: Fredericksburg Pregnancy Center, Denise Swett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-370-1800
Pregnancy testing, peer counseling, STI testing, and patient education, managerial responsibilities include, but are not limited to, communication with the physician, coordination of volunteer nursing staff, and community outreach. Minimum of 25 hours a week, $25.00/hr. Qualifications: Registered Nurse; Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ; Passion for life; Heart and desire to minister to women; Communicates well; Community outreach experience a plus; Delegates well; Shows good leadership. Applicant should be willing to be trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound; Proficiency in Microsoft Word a must; Experience in a pregnancy resource center a plus. Submit resume by email.
Cassandra Deans, Executive Director at email@example.com
Part time 12-18 hours a week. Monday's 1:00-5:00 p.m., Wednesday's 12:00-4:00 p.m., Friday's 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Qualifications include but not limited to:
Up to date on nursing license for Registered Nurse in the state of ID
Passion to help women and their unborn babies
Be a team player
Confidentiality is a must.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day medical operations of the L.I.F.E . Center. Pregnancy Help located in Wabash, Indiana.
The duties of the Nurse Manager include but are not limited to:
Develops, maintains working knowledge of nursing methods, maintains accurate records, performs pregnancy tests and limited ultra sounds, completes necessary client forms, including Pregnancy Verification form and represents the clinic in the community as delegated by the Director.
This position will report directly to the Executive Director.
Please submit resume and references to : Cheryl Meyer, Executive Director LIFE Center 78 West Hill Street, Wabash, IN 46992 or e-mail it to Cheryl@wabashlife.com
Please contact the Center below for detailed information.
Kerry Jepson CEO Assure Pregnancy Clinic 9161 Sierra Ave., Suite 108 Fontana, CA 92335 909.621.4800
Client Services Manager
Assist Pregnancy Center, a Christian pro-life ministry, seeks a full time Client Services Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and workflow of client services and programs at the pregnancy medical center, including the training and management of client services staff and volunteers. Candidate should possess strong management and people skills, administrative gifting, experience in counseling or the pregnancy center context, problem solving abilities, and spiritual maturity. Details at http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and personal testimony.
Leanna Baumer, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Nursing
AVA Care of Harrisonburg is looking to fill the Director of Nursing position.
Reports to: Executive Director, Medical Director
Supervises: Volunteer healthcare professionals
Objective of Position: The Director of Nursing serves clients during designated hours to provide medical services following professional standards of care and in keeping with AVA Care of Harrisonburg's mission. This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects in delivery of medical services. This position also supervises volunteer healthcare professionals.
1. BSN with 3+ years of experience required (preferable in OB/GYN).
2. Current RN licensure in good standing with the Medical Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
3. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Christ as evidenced by a consistent Christian walk and active local church participation
4. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of life position, related issues of abortion, and sexual purity
5. Agreement with and commitment to uphold AVA Care's Statement of Faith & Principles, Core Values, Pledge of Confidentiality and policies
6. Demonstrate skill in lay counseling, crisis intervention, interpersonal communication, and volunteer management and training
7. Possess strong organizational and basic clerical/computer skills
8. Available to work evenings and/or weekends when needed or event requires
For more informations, please contact Susan Null, Executive Director: phone 540-434-0685 or email email@example.com
Part-time Nurse Manager with Ultrasound experience
Oregon City, OR
1. Ability to perform limited 1st and 2nd trimester obstetrical ultrasounds and pregnancy testing
2. Up to date Nursing license for Registered Nurse
3. Be able to sign our Statement of Faith
4. Have a passion to help women (and their unborn) by providing caring and compassionate counseling
5. Confident in public speaking and being a spokesperson for our ministry
6. Be a team player
Responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nursing interventions, and responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided by Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and lay counselors to assure that patients are receiving the best of care.
Work hours are:
Monday 10am-5pm and Thursday 10am-5pm
The hours will increase as our patient load increases and the funds are available.
Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic is a faith based, nonprofit, Pro-Life Medical Clinic that offers Pregnancy Tests, Limited Ultrasounds, Prenatal Vitamins, Options Counseling, Referrals, Parenting Class and baby items. All of our services are Free and everyone is welcome. We are a "Safe Place" for women to come to when experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
Send a resume and a letter of introduction and interest to Joanne Eggimann, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me at 503-908-1861 if you have any questions about this position.
Posted: February 2, 2016
Expires: March 31, 2016 or until filled
Location: Steubenville, OH
Organization: AIM Women's Center
Terms: Full Time Employee
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: Full-time - compensation is commensurate with experience and level of education
To apply, please submit the following: a cover letter of application, a resume, and a statement of support on the mission of AIM Women's Center.
Are You Passionate About Life?
Do you love the Lord with your whole heart and yearn to see His littlest ones protected?
Do you care passionately about both women and babies?
Do you desire to see the Culture of Life brought about today by working in some of the most challenging situations imaginable?
Are you a prayer warrior who puts faith above doubt, hope above despair, and love above all?
Since 1987, AIM Women's Center (AIM) has helped more than 10,000 women with counseling and care and has long been an important part of the Steubenville community. AIM is a successful, vibrant medical clinic that provides medical services under the direction of a licensed physician to abortion vulnerable women facing unplanned pregnancies. The Board is now searching for a dynamic Executive Director who will guide AIM to the next level and expand its services to reach more women.
AIM Women's Center's mission is to seek out abortion-vulnerable individuals in the Steubenville, Ohio and surrounding tri-state area, in order to provide education, opportunities for healing, and support in a Christ centered way. We strive to empower individuals to make healthy life decisions consistent with the Sanctity of Human Life. AIM does not refer for abortions, contraceptives, or sterilizations, and informs clients about the adverse effects of each.
To apply, please submit electronically to Mr. Christopher Wendt, Chair of the Personnel Committee, via email@example.com. Review of completed applications will begin on February 17, 2016 and will continue until the position is filled.
Part Time Client Services Manager
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Manager is the day-to-day operation of the center with regards to client services and programs including the training and management of client services staff and volunteers, as well as the implementation of ministry programs including abstinence education, sexual health education, limited ultrasounds, post-abortion groups, parenting classes, diaper bank and Bible study groups. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a medical services field preferred. Two years professional experience in a supervisory capacity.
request that all resumes & cover letters be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston - Houston is seeking a Blessed Beginnings Center Director with an extremely strong commitment to the pro-life teachings of the Catholic Church. The successful candidate has the ability to perform enthusiastic outreach to Catholic and other pro-life groups to garner support and create collaborations, as well as obtain knowledge of and effectively work with the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston parishes. The Director ensures the administrative functioning of the pregnancy and parenting educational services, pregnancy testing, Post-Adoption, mentoring, and wrap around services for parents with children ages 0-5 years, as well as provide support to adoptive families and birth mothers for all counties served.
Minimum education requirements: At least three years of professional nonprofit experience in a similar position that required the use of
project management, relationship management, communication, and training skills; Master Degree in Social Work or related Human Services field, and LMSW required.
Contact Brenda Bocanegra for detailed information regarding job responsibilities, minimum skills and experience requirements, and other qualifications. Online applications accepted.
Brenda Bocanegra, Director of Human Resources; Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston 2900 Louisiana, Houston, TX 77006; phone: 713.526.4611 (Main) 713.874.6527 (Direct) 713-526-1546 (Fax) email: email@example.com website:www.catholiccharities.org
The South Austin Pregnancy Resource Center (SAPRC) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Executive Director.
In addition to continuing to serve the Austin community through the pregnancy resource center, the SAPRC will establish a new medical clinic to engage a new abortion at-risk demographic currently being served by abortion-affirming providers.
* Be a committed, mature Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is an active member in good standing within a local, evangelical church. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the sanctity of human life.
* Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree; a Master's Degree is preferred, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent in the field.
* Have more than 3 years experience in a senior leadership position with direct experience in strategic planning, development/fundraising, marketing, and community and public relations outreach and administration.
* Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships is preferred.
* Exhibit strong skills in relationship building, public speaking, writing, and effective media communications.
We are requesting that all resumes & cover letters be submitted via email to Jim Jordan Jim@saprc.org. Upon review, an application & background check form will be provided.