The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,350 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
Loudoun Country, VA
Mosaic-Virginia, a pregnancy care center based in Loudoun County, VA, seeks an inspiring and strategic leader with the vision and skills to take this ministry to the next level of growth in services and expansion of clients.
Our mission is focused on offering hope and help for people to make informed decisions about the sanctity of life, faith in Jesus Christ, and sexual integrity, all in a loving and confidential manner.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter of 500 words or less, please address the following three questions: ? Why do you want this job? ? Why are you the best candidate for it? ? What would you do to reach our target audience of women of child-bearing age, particularly those of the Millenial generation? Full Job Description online at http://mos-va.blogspot.com/
Alternatives Pregnancy Center (Sacramento, CA), a licensed medical clinic, seeks a full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for achievement of the mission and financial objectives of this successful pregnancy center ministry. APC has 6 staff members which offer compassionate care to those making significant life choices through client advocacy, free pregnancy tests and limited ultrasounds, material assistance, abstinence education, sexual health education, post-abortion groups and parenting sessions.
The Executive Director should be a mature Christian with supervisory skills and experience, while holding a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related area (preferably in the non-profit sector). The Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and managerial support and direction to staff and volunteers. Must have proven ministry leadership experience and exhibit skills in managing others, building ministry relationships, achieving strategic and development objectives and goals, fundraising abilities, and strong public speaking and writing skills. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and is expected to carry out the Executive Director’s duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via email email@example.com. In your response, please include a Resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this job, your spiritual journey, and the reasons why you feel you are qualified for this position.
St. Paul, MN
Wakota Life Care Center is seeking an Executive Director to lead the Pregnancy Help Center in West St. Paul, MN. Wakota Life Care Center is the busiest of Minnesota's TLC centers, with over 500 pregnancy tests performed last year. We dedicated to offering life-affirming choices and effective practical support.
The Executive Director's essential duties include: program administration, strategic planning, fundraising, and overseeing and recruiting staff and volunteers. Applicants must be committed to the sanctity of life, including chastity and natural family planning. In addition to holding these personal beliefs, a proven track-record supporting these principles is crucial. In addition to strong interpersonal skills, applicants must have experience managing a team and building community relationships.
Executive Director must have supervisory skills and a bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience. Full-time preferred but part-time candidates will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send letter of interest and resume as soon as possible to Wakota Life Care Center, Sara Tabor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pregnancy Support Center (Salisbury, NC) seeks full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered leadership and oversight for achievement of the mission and financial objectives of a successful pregnancy center ministry. PSC has 5 staff members, offers 9 free services and has established vibrant ministries that include abstinence education, sexual health education, limited ultrasounds, post-abortion groups and fatherhood sessions.
Executive Director should be a mature Christian with supervisory skills and experience, while holding a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area (preferably in a non-profit sector). The Executive Director will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and managerial support and direction to staff and volunteers. Must have proven ministry leadership experience and exhibit skills in managing others, building ministry relationships, achieving strategic and development objectives and goals, fundraising abilities, and strong public speaking and writing skills. Executive Director reports to Board and is expected to carry out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply via email email@example.com. In your response, please also include a Resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this job, your spiritual journey, and the reasons why you feel you are qualified for this position.
Office Manager position at APRC
Office Manager: To provide support for the Executive Director by performing duties required for efficient/timely management of and communication with ministry partners/donors. Responsible for organizational and personnel administrative duties, vendor/contractor management, and facilities management/maintenance. Other responsibilities: Donor Data Management,
Relationship Management, Fundraising, Administrative Assistance, Human Resources Administration, Community Outreach, and Office Management.
* Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is an active member of
a local church.
* Committed to the sanctity of all human life and in agreement with the Statement of Faith, the Mission
Statement, Statement of Principles, and Core Values of APRC.
* Committed to carrying out the pro-life, pro-family, and sexual integrity mission of APRC.
* Has completed APRC Volunteer Orientation and Training.
* Exhibits leadership qualities that convey the Biblical principle of serving others: servant leader and team
* Displays emotional and spiritual maturity in character and in demeanor; heeds direction, accepts feedback,
and respects and submits to authority.
* Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and has strong work ethic and time management skills.
* Exhibits flexibility and demonstrates an ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and
* Possesses excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups.
* Displays a professional appearance, positive attitude, and appropriate discretion.
* Maintains orderly and efficient work area that is visible to the public.
* Models a calm and gracious attitude when responding to unexpected/difficult/sensitive situations.
* Must be sensitive and responsive to the ever-changing matrix and demands of the organization.
* Is able to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
Qualified individuals interested in applying for this position may email their resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Office Manager" as the subject line.
Woman's Choice Inc. is a Christian, pro-life ministry that has been serving women in the Charleston, WV area since 1977. The non-profit's caring volunteers have helped approximately 10,000 clients with various needs.
Because of the ministry's growth, Woman's Choice is seeking a full-time, salaried Executive Director. The Executive Director will be responsible for public relations, fund raising, development and management of the volunteer staff, providing adequate and appropriate services to clients, and general administrative duties.
Qualifications include: Christian faith with strong belief in the sanctity of human life, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem solving ability; agreement with core policies of the organization; management and/or administrative experience including supervision of 5-10 staff members. One year of experience in non-profit leadership is preferred with demonstrated fund raising success. The successful candidate will possess excellent skills in organization, leadership, and counseling.
Additional Preferred Skills: Possess current RN license with qualification to operate and maintain ultra-sound equipment. This position will report to the Board of Directors. A Part-Time Director may also be considered.
You may visit our website for additional information about the center www.choicesmakeyou.co
If you have questions or would like to request a job application, please email the center at WomChc4life@aol.com.
Hope Resource Center is seeking a full-time Executive Director to provide Christ-centered focus, direction, and vision for the mission of Hope Resource Center. Potential candidates must have a desire and commitment to educate the community about Hope Resource Center's ministry with
the goal of seeking donor participation and involvement. HOPE has 14 medical and non-medical staff members, and is postured for growth to meet the
increased patient demands of a pregnancy center recently accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Primary responsibilities and expected skill sets include:
? Maintain a cohesive and unified staff and volunteer team by providing spiritual support and direction for all personnel.
? Provide managerial support, direction, and supervision to all paid medical and nonmedical staff.
? Implement the Policies and Procedures of Hope Resource Center within the parameters of the budget.
? Ensure compliance with all medical, regulatory, and legal requirements.
? Must have proven ministry leadership experience.
? Managing others, building ministry and community relationships, achieving strategic and development objectives and goals.
? Be involved in the expansion and visibility of Hope Resource Center within the community both in outreach and fundraising efforts.
? Desire to promote the life-affirming message and mission of Hope Resource Center.
***Note: A more specific job description available upon request for interested persons.
Interested and qualified applicants may send a resume to Terrell Burkhart, Board Chair, via email only: Terrell@KnoxvilleHOPE.com.
The Executive Director shall, subject to the oversight of the Board of Directors, have the primary management and supervisory responsibility for all facets of the Center's operations. The major responsibilities of the position are summarized below.
The Executive Director is accountable to and under the direct supervision of the Board of Directors of the Pregnancy Care Center of Southeast Indiana
1. Christian with a consistent testimony, prayer life, and regular church involvement.
2. Demonstration of a strong and clear commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life.
3. Agreement with the Statement of Faith, Statement of Policy, and Statement of Principle Possess skills in administration, management, and experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry or related agency
4. Demonstration of strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide ongoing supervision and support to all paid staff and volunteers. Support shall include the development and implementation of appropriate training programs for all personnel.
2. Coordinate with treasurer, finance committee and other staff on annual budget that is presented to the Board of Directors for approval..
3. Ensure that all financial matters are handled in a manner consistent with the policies established by the Board and in the strictest of confidence.
3. Oversee the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping and reporting to the Board monthly.
4. Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the Center and insure that they are all carried out
5. Educate the local community, including churches, pastors, community groups and professional community about the Center ministry and the sanctity of human life, with goal of obtaining support and involvement with the ministry.
6. Attend all board meetings and retreats.
7. Develop and present monthly and annual reports summarizing the operation of the Center to the Board.
8. Assist the Board in recruitment on new members
9. Carry out each and every other duty, which may be prescribed from time to time by the Board.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Someone will contact you.