*To order products as a NIFLA member, log into the member center and go to member products.
Legal Audit for Pregnancy Resource Centers
A legal audit of your operations helps to identify legal deficiencies that must be corrected to avoid potential legal problems. It is our desire to provide preventive legal consultation and guidance to you and your attorney to enable your center to operate with a clean "bill of health". This service is provided at no additional charge to NIFLA Members.
Diagnostic Health Group Ultrasound Supply Form
NIFLA partners with Diagnostic Health Group to make available supplies for your ultrasound program. Items such as ultrasound gel, disinfectant spray, probe covers, printer paper and exam table items can be ordered at a substantial savings to you as a NIFLA member. Orders must be submitted directly to Diagnostic Health Group (directions for ordering are on the order form).
To order and view product descriptions and prices, please download the Diagnostic Health Group Order Form (PDF).
The BoardWalk Series
The most important aspect of a Pregnancy Resource Center is the operation of its board. The board sets the tempo and the direction, which determines the effectiveness of the center. It is with this in mind that NIFLA wants to help equip our centers with tools and materials that will help the Board of Directors maximize their effectiveness. The BoardWalk Series consists of four basic steps.
- Step 1: Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Board of Directors contains vital information on the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors of the Pregnancy Resource Center, job descriptions for board members and officers, and an assessment questionnaire for the board to asses itself and its internal operations.
- Step 2: The Board Selection Process contains guidelines for selection of new board members, sample board application and reference forms, a statement of qualifications for board members, and a leadership commitment statement to be signed by all board members.
- Step 3: Conducting Effective Board Meetings educates board members on the essentials of achieving board meetings that will be organized and successful.
- Step 4: Troubleshooting: Dealing with Board Conflict discusses areas of board conflict and suggestions for solving grievances. This step also provides profiles of certain difficult board personalities and how to work with them.
Please note that this product is copyrighted and may not be copied. We recommend that each board member purchase a copy.
The Pregnancy Help Medical Clinic Conversion Manual
The Pregnancy Resource Medical Clinic Conversion Manual is a vital and critical tool to help your center through the steps required to convert to medical clinic status. This practical, hands-on book begins with a discussion on the nature of a pro-life medical clinic and ends with samples of policies and procedures for implementing medical services. Other sections in the publication are:
- Steps in Converting to Medical
- Infrastructures &l Workflow Systems
- Limited Obstetric Ultrasound Services
- Marketing Trends
The electronic edition is also included containing necessary forms, policies and procedures needed to operate your medical clinic. Many of these forms are required to comply with OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) regulations.
What About the Father?
What About the Father? is a color, tri-fold brochure which answers common questions about the nature of the relationship between the client and the father of the baby, such as: "May the mother leave the father's name off the birth certificate?", "What about child support?", "How does paternity testing work?" The brochure includes your center's contact information printed on the back cover ($25 extra charge for special fonts
When ordering the What About the Father? brochure, please submit your center's information if it is different than your account information. Please indicate changes in the comments box on the "review order" page. We would also appreciate you submitting your website address
Price is for a lot of 100 brochures. Allow three weeks
Books by Thomas A. Glessner
Destiny's Team: A Story About Love, Choices and Eternity
The Emerging Brave New World